£18000 - £22000 per annum + Study Package
Hey! Are you looking for a career as a Data Analyst in Manchester?
Perfect, well here is your chance to start your career in a diverse and forward-thinking company!
We are looking for a Graduate with a statistical back ground to join a growing company in Manchester. Working in a team of 8, you'll be put on a Graduate Program to learn the business from the ground up. You will be gaining experience and essential skills to embark on a new career as a Data Analyst within a supportive company.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your duties will include
* Developing, reviewing and tracking statistical models
* Assisting on projects from brief via analysis through to implementation.
* Produce meaningful risk management reports and stress testing methods
* Perform supply chain cost analysis reports and analyse value at risk
* Update and review product documentation for accuracy
* Participate in testing of the software produced during the sprint in order to verify the work product meets the business objectives, as well as documenting any defects or issues.
* Taking all opportunities to further develop knowledge of Python, MatLab, MySQL and Microsoft Excel
Graduate Skills and experience:
* Must be qualified to degree level with 2:1 or above in a discipline with substantial mathematical / statistical content
* Excellent numeracy, writing and presentation skills
* A strong understanding of statistical modelling techniques
* Excellent attention to detail and demonstrate a proactive approach
* Strong communication skills are a must as a key part of this role involves taking complex data and being able to explain the output of this information to non-technical areas
* Strong problem-solving skills are essential
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters