£16000 - £18000 per annum + Study Support
Hey! Are you looking to become an accountant within an Accountancy Practice?
YES - Well look no further as I have one heck of an opportunity for you!
Currently seeking to appoint a Trainee Accountant in a Practice with 10 employees and a family feel environment. The company is offering a great study package and you will receive a full 10 weeks paid study leave a year to obtain the ACA qualification.
Trainee Accountant Duties:
* preparing financials
* auditing financial statements
* corporate tax compliance work (including preparation of tax computations; tax returns and computation of liabilities) and preparation of VAT returns.
* develop an understanding of the practical issues involved in delivering a high-quality service to clients.
* Assignments will be undertaken both in the office and at client's premises and will be a mixture of team work and projects undertaken individually.
The Successful Applicant:
* Must Have 2:1 or above in Maths, Business, Accountancy & Finance or Economics
* Will have an analytical and methodical approach to work, being able to apply both common sense and technical skills to different assignments
* Be highly organised person who can prioritise their work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
* Good interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work unsupervised
* Good team player
* Strong Microsoft skills with a very good understanding of Excel
* £16,000.00 Salary with Full ACA study support
* 10 weeks paid study leave
* 28days a year holiday including banks
* Free onsite parking
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters