My client strives to give their customers the best possible choice for business insurance. They are an independent broker who focus on customer service.
You'll be working with a dynamic growing business and we're looking for someone who wants to develop their skills in order to forward their career. You will also get the opportunity to complete either the CIMA or the ACCA funded by the company.
Working within the Finance team and Broker team you are play a key part within the company, keeping it running smoothly and efficiently.
Duties within the role will include:
- Checking daily payments taken against expected payments
- Ensuring all Direct Debit funding amounts and payments reconcile on our DD facility
- Responsible for customer defaults on our DD facility - contacting customer and bringing account back on track
- Sending statements and chasing outstanding policies for reconciliation
- Reconciliation of monthly customer accounts against company internal system - checking all details are correct before agreeing and updating our system.
- Totalling monthly payments according to the agreed reconciliations
Your key skills should include:
- Must have a 2:1 in a statistic based degree or above
- Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
- Accurate with good attention to detail is essential
- An ability to pick up and understand systems and processes easily
- Methodical and organised
- Be able to take responsibility for your tasks and deliver to deadlines without prompting
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A good team player
- Show initiative
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.