£20000 - £24000 per annum + Study Package
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding global manufacturing organisation based in Leeds who due to expansion are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
They are currently looking for a Trainee Management Accountant to join their team; this would be an excellent opportunity to further your career allowing you to become a qualified accountant as they provide study support.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure reporting is completed on time and is distributed to the correct people.
- Understand and be able to provide a commentary for the figures and any variances to budgets or forecasts.
- Provide detailed analysis with commentary as needed to show profitability.
- Develop and maintain reports to support the business needs.
- Understand and assess the effects of any mix effects along with other variance analysis
- Actively communicate with all departments.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide information for, and carry out commercial evaluations with commentary for review by the Head of Management Accounting.
- Develop methods to gain a greater understanding of the figures in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of system data
- Support and improve decision making through the provision of relevant, accurate and timely information.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- CIMA/ACCA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- 35 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.