£17000 - £23000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
My client based near Penrith are looking for a Graduate Compliance Trainee to join their reputable business. Your main duties will be to carry out compliance and audit tasks whilst assisting senior staff.
You will develop your knowledge through both on-the-job experience and training. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Helps ensure the company meets current and future regulatory rules
- To provide initiatives throughout the company to deliver a plan providing quality assurance
- Deliver compliance monitoring reviews
- Provide compliance advice, expertise and guidance to all areas of the company, supporting business objectives. Ensure the dissemination of compliance specifications, procedures, standards and related material
- Horizon scanning - identify, research and recommend new compliance services/requirements
- Develop reports and reporting strategies to assess compliance trends and usage
- Assess and implement the company's compliance developments on time and within budget
- Ensure that compliance monitoring findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
- Investigate customer complaints and any suspected breaches of the rules
- Monitor sales processes, routinely checking paperwork and telephone recordings.
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels and an analytical based degree (min 2:1) i.e. Maths, Physics, Psychology, Business etc.
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress within the business
- 33 days' holiday
- Inhouse training
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Penrith, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.