£20000 - £25000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
My client is a large manufacturing company based near Bury and has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career as an analyst. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Duties will include:
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Support through analysis and insight the creation of new products and new routes to market
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and maximise sales and improve customer satisfaction
- Apply excellent analytical and technical ability to ensure the highest standards of analysis and reporting are delivered across the team
- Produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation
- Drive continual improvement of existing processes across Operations and beyond
- Understand the operational business model and propose, develop and deploy strategies to create measurable improvements
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1 in a Maths based subject i.e. Maths, Economics, Accounts & Finance, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- SQL is an advantage
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
If this is something of interest, please apply direct with an updated CV or contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 for further details.