£9.00 - £14.00 per hour + Depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their vibrant team located in the Burnley area; which is situated near Accrington and Blackburn. 37.5 hours on an initial 12-14 months contract with likelihood of extension.
Process weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish including;
- Importing timesheets
- Inputting amendments
- Processing leavers and holiday pay
- Calculating the payroll and running the payslips
- Completing the payroll journal and monthly reconciliation
- Providing cover for other payrolls
- Preparing depots staff costs budgets each year.
- Processing holiday forms and payroll amendments
- Scanning and attaching documents into the payroll system.
- Assisting with processing pensions for the group
- Answering the phone and dealing with wage queries.
- Payroll knowledge is a must, along with the ability to use Word and Excel.
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure using own initiative
- Excellent communicator with a good sense of humour!
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lauren Strachan at Agility Resourcing or simply apply through this advert!!