£30000 - £34000 per annum + Pension
Reporting to the Managing Director the main duties will include;
· Preparation of management accounts.
· Preparation of weekly profit reports.
· Provide detailed analysis on overheads within the business.
· Build and maintain working relationship with Managing Director and drive change throughout the business.
· Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a newly qualified accountant. Qualified by experience candidates may also be considered. You will be comfortable in dealing with operations and business stakeholders. You will be comfortable working as part of a team, have an inquisitive attitude and be keen to progress within a growing organisation.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters