£19000 - £26000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
United Kingdom,North Yorkshire
My client is looking to add to their vibrant and professional internal audit team based near Skipton. As a Graduate Auditor you will be key to providing audit services, including financial audit which is responsible for reviewing the control environments surrounding financial and broader prudential risk areas across the organisation.
- Contributing to the delivery of the annual audit plan through delivery of high quality audit work (including audit planning, testing and reporting)
- Adhering to all relevant policies, processes and practices applicable to Audit, including relevant internal procedures to support the management of Operational Risk.
- Displaying company values and behaviours at all time
- Providing relevant and constructive feedback to your line manager to support the building of a high-performance culture
- Active management of own development including contribution to individual objectives and providing feedback on a regular basis
What we're looking for?
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- A proven ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- A fast learner with the ability to think on their feet with the confidence and ability to raise queries & challenge existing practices
- Competitive salary
- Full ACCA/IIA study support
- 25 days' holiday, plus one day per year, up to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Skipton, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.