£18000 - £22000 per annum + Study Package
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding service organisation based near Preston who are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
They are currently looking for a Trainee Management Accountant to join their team; this would be an excellent opportunity to further your career allowing you to become a qualified accountant as they provide full study support.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts monthly.
- Ensure reporting is completed on time and is distributed to the correct people.
- Understand and be able to provide a commentary for the figures and any variances to budgets or forecasts.
- Detailed analysis with commentary as needed to show profitability.
- Understand and assess the effects of variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Spend time with various departments within finance gaining a wide exposure to all aspects of accounts
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics or a numeric based degree(min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- Competitive salary
- CIMA/ACCA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with years of service
- Quarterly and Annual Incentives including Activity Days and Trips Abroad
- Free parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Preston, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.