£17000 - £22000 per annum + Study Package
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding group of companies based in Lytham; who due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy?
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Year-end Accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and Personal Tax Returns
- PAYE and VAT preparation
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries
- Producing a monthly profit and loss breakdown from documents provided to you by the client
- Preparation/reconciliation/explanation of annual accounts, closure accounts and Corporation Tax computations to approval stage
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - ACCA/ACA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 33 days' holiday
- Opportunity to progress within the business - they promote from within!
- Team Christmas party
- Charity Fundraising Events I.e. Tough Mudder
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Incentives
- Company bonus scheme
- Free on-site car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Lytham please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.