£17000 - £22000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
Our client an established brokerage business based near Manchester are looking for a graduate to join their analytics team as a Pricing Analyst. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Managing the rate levels for car hire/leasing
- Maintaining competitive pricing structures to increase revenue and market share
- Researching and monitoring competitors' pricing and products
- Analysing past and current trends in the market to maximise future sales
- Supporting the Pricing & Revenue Manager with reports and data management
- Liaising with sales and marketing on promotions and sales strategies
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.