£21000 - £25000 per annum + Study Package
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding global tech organisation based in Manchester who due to expansion are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
They are currently looking for a Trainee Management Accountant to join their team; this would be an excellent opportunity to further your career allowing you to become a qualified accountant as they provide study support.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ensure reporting is completed on time and is distributed to the correct people.
- Understand and be able to provide a commentary for the figures and any variances to budgets or forecasts.
- Provide detailed analysis with commentary as needed to show profitability.
- Develop and maintain reports to support the business needs.
- Understand and assess the effects of any mix effects along with other variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Develop methods to gain a greater understanding of the figures in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 35 days holiday
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Private Health Insurance
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.