My client has an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Corporate Finance Trainee to join their Corporate Finance team based in Greater Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Finance team in project related work, preparing reports and presentations for our customers, suppliers and government bodies.
It is an exciting role for an individual with an exceptional eye for detail who would like to work for a hugely successful company, in a dynamic and fast paced environment and enjoys the challenge of working efficiently to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Committed to pursuing a long-term career in Corporate Finance
- Committed to pursuing an accountancy qualification (i.e. initially AAT and then CIMA in the longer term)
- The ability to develop and grow with experience and support
- Presentation preparation skills (Microsoft PowerPoint and Word) are vital
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to a high standard (functions, pivot tables etc.)
- Ability to articulate oneself clearly and confidently
- Highly self-motivated and challenges information received
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Report writing skills
- Finance, accountancy or business knowledge/work experience would be advantageous but not vital
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Someone with real commercial awareness and who strives to develop within a role.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - ACCA/ACA/CIMA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- Continued training, support and career development
- Exciting and challenging work
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence
- 33 days' holiday
- Bonus/Commission which could see a 1st year OTE of £35-40k+ (dependant on performance)
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Greater Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.