£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join the team to start a career in Analytics, the company is a successful and expanding independent company based in Knowsley, Merseyside. Selling their product though multiple channels and an ever-growing range of digital channels. This generates huge quantities of data that requires insight and interpretation to understand marketing performance.
- To produce all management information accurately and in a timely manner and to be able to develop reports, suggest improvements and identify changing trends, where appropriate.
- To produce weekly catalogue mailing and customer performance reports.
- Supporting projects with analysis from brief to implementation.
- Presenting conclusions and analytical insights to business stakeholders, ensuring projected benefits are clearly communicated
- Developing knowledge of SQL and the in-house database
- Developing a core understanding of the business, its data and the analytical uses of the data.
- Researching and implementing new techniques to improve Marketing analytics methods
- Must Have 2:1 or above in Maths, Business, Accountancy & Finance or Economics
- You will have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- You will be ambitious, keen and ready to learn with a positive attitude to tackling new challenges.
- You will be confident working under your own initiative as well as having the ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve business objectives.
- You will confident in presenting and communicating the insights you have developed, not only to your immediate team, but also at times to colleagues from other business areas.
Please contact John Devlin for further details