A one-off opportunity has arisen at one of Lancashire's business succsess stories. If you are a career driven, qualified Accountant then this may just be the next role for you.
You will be a key member of the Group leadership Team with Board level profile and deputising responsibilities. The role will also include assisting with the strategic growth of the business, with responsibility for managing large teams, developing reporting, and increasing the efficiency of the finance function.
Duties will include -
- Strategic guidance to the business through budgeting, reporting and capital project evaluation and monitoring
- Maximise the benefits of the Groups finance systems for the development of reporting structures and KPIs to match the management needs of the business
- Improve the efficiency of finance procedures and processes with day to day management responsibility for a large finance team
- Inspire colleagues within the finance team to reach their goals and to be able to share, convey and influence what future excellence looks like within this function
- Preparation of Management account packs and trading reviews for the Board with a focus on investigation and explanation of key trends
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the business through the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Work closely with Sales, Operations and IT to evaluate and improve management information and develop a suite of reporting tools/KPIs to facilitate decision making
- Statutory Accounts reporting compliance, including audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Taxation submissions reporting and compliance, planning and management
- Financial management of capital expenditure projects, assisting with evaluation, monitoring spend and tracking benefits
- KPI development - with a focus on working with Sales and Operations
To be succesful in this role you will be a strong and clear communicator who enjoys making a difference. Strong IT skills are a given as is an ability to work autonomously. Superb executive package available on top of a highly competitive salary.