£18000 - £24000 per annum + dependent on experience
United Kingdom,West Yorkshire
Our client an established financial services company based near Keighley are looking for a graduate to join their analytics team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Drive best-in-class understanding and knowledge of data to maximise its value
- Utilise segmentation and decisioning tools to implement intricate business strategies
- Apply intelligent data modelling and outstanding data quality to our wealth of data
- Partner with the business to identify issues, recommend solutions and solve complex problems
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness
- An ability to use data interrogation, manipulation and reporting/ dashboard creation tools i.e. Excel, T-SQL queries, SharePoint, Power BI, SSRS etc. Although desirable this isn't essential as training will be provided.
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Free car parking
- Profit related bonus
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Keighley, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.