Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Drive best-in-class understanding and knowledge of data to maximise its value
- Utilise segmentation and decisioning tools to implement intricate business strategies
- Apply intelligent data modelling and outstanding data quality to our wealth of data
- Partner with the business to identify issues, recommend solutions and solve complex problems
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness
- An ability to use data interrogation, manipulation and reporting/ dashboard creation tools i.e. Excel, T-SQL queries, SharePoint, Power BI, SSRS etc. Although desirable this isn't essential as training will be provided.
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Free car parking
- Profit related bonus
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Sheffield, please contact James Wood at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.