£18000 - £24000 per annum + dependent on experience
My client is a large manufacturing company (circa 3 billion turnover) based in Greater Manchester and has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career as an analyst. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Duties will include:
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Detailed analysis and reporting to make management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and maximise sales
- Apply excellent analytical and technical ability to ensure the highest standards of analysis and reporting are delivered across the team
- Produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation
- Drive continual improvement of existing processes across Operations and beyond
- Develop and deploy strategies to create measurable improvements
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Phycology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Knowledge of SQL would be desirable
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
If this is something of interest, please apply direct with an updated CV or contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 for further details.