A growing company based on the outside of Lancaster, are now seeking to recruit a Group Management Accountant to work within a fast paced finance team. The role will provide support to the senior management team, including management reporting at a group level, along with in depth commentary to aid decision making across the Group.
- Responsible for the preparation of Group management accounts, including insightful commentary for key stakeholders.
- Full responsibility of the company month end process
- Control and maintenance of the Group reporting package used for management reporting including budgeting and forecasting, preparing analysis and performing account reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of half-year and full-year Group reporting including: Group consolidation; investor presentations; results announcements, data book and end-to-end Annual Report production.
- Support the group finance team with external audit, tax computations and HMRC filings
- Ensure that any commercial bids are supported by robust financial packages with appropriate costings etc.
- Support on projects as directed by Director of Finance.
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Self-motivated, confident when dealing with senior stakeholders
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to forge close working relationships across a broad spectrum of individuals
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven record of meeting deadlines, prioritising multiple tasks.