- Are you motivated by finance, budgets and forecasting profits and margins?
- Do you want to study toward CIMA or ACCA?
- Are you looking for a high-profile graduate scheme?
If so keep reading as this is the opportunity for you!!
A major player in the retail sector, we are looking for graduate to join the finance programme. The role will see you train to work as a Finance Business Partner and you will rotate through multiple business areas, collaborating with different business areas from a finance perspective.
You could work on projects such as:
- Analysing whether a product promotion will prove profitable
- Assessing if a marketing re-brand will impact positively on that product's bottom line
- Identifying whether cost savings could be made during the manufacturing process
- Assisting with month end processes
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Financial data analysis
- Costing contracts
- Payroll assistance
- Must have a 2:1 or above and 300 UCAS points or equivalent are preferred in Accountancy / Maths / Economics / Business
- Proficient spreadsheet and ICT skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.