£21000 - £22000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate to join a forward-thinking Manufacturing business who make data driven decisions. You'll be working alongside the Finance team of 2 and reporting to the CFO you'll help to come up with the number that help drive the business forward.
- Interpreting and summarising data
- Identifying patterns and forecasting trends, and to present such data for management
- Providing effective data analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying trends relating to incidents based on analysis of historical data
- use data modelling practices to analyse your findings
- create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
- identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function or product provided
Requirements for the job:
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business or statistical based degree
- Proficient IT skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.