- Salary: £20,000
- Location: Warrington
- Pension: 5%
- Parking: onsite - Free
- Free Health Benefits
- Bonuses: £3000 PA
This is an exciting start to a career for a recent Graduate to join them as a Business Analyst trainee, working in a forward-thinking data driven company with big ideas for the future. You'll be working in a beautiful building with a close team who like to welcome new like-minded talent to help drive them forward.
Reporting to the Business Analyst Director you'll gain good exposure to business and learn from someone who loves to coach and develop his team for future progression.
Business Analyst Trainee responsibilities:
- use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- helping to manage change and plan for the future in line with company goals.
- consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
- work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided
- identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments
- produce written documentation to support your work
Requirements for the job:
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business or statistical based degree
- Proficient IT skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
Please contact John Devlin for more information
We have large volume of applications for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.