- Location: Leicester
- Study Support:ACCA
- 21 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
Our client is looking for an audit and accounts trainee to work as part of their team towards the preparation and audit of accounts for all types of businesses and to train towards either the ACCA or ACA qualification.
- Assisting in the completion of audits and independent examinations
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping for clients on various accounting packages
- Assisting in the preparation of payroll for our clients
Your key skills should include:
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Accountancy & Finance or a numerically based degree
- Competent IT skills especially in Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
- Accurate with good attention to detail is essential for this role given the responsibility of checking payment details
- An ability to pick up and understand systems and processes easily
- Methodical and organised
- Be able to take responsibility for your tasks and deliver to deadlines without prompting
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A good team player
- Show initiative
If you are interested in this role please contact James Wood at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful, however, we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.