£32000 - £38000 per annum
Expanding and well respected Accountancy Practice are now looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their team as Client Manager.
You will have prior experience working within professional practice and have a good understanding of working with clients to ensure they receive the best proffessional advice.
A summary of duties will include :
- Maintaining credible and long term client relationships through regular contact
- Co-ordinating compliance service delivery to clients and timetabling work wherever possible to suit the needs of the client
- Ensuring that jobs are adequately resourced, giving due regard to staff continuity where possible
- Reviewing work in progress, debtors and fee budgets on a monthly basis, reporting any variances from target to the relevant partner/director
The ideal candidate will have :
- Recent experience of working in practice and managing a portfolio of non-audit clients
- Technical competence and compliance including experience of preparing/reviewing FRS 102 accounts
- Strong analytical skills
- Up to date technical knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards
- The ability to produce realistic projections and comment on draft projections versus historic accounts
- The ability to use Excel and Word
This will be a fantastic opportunity where you receive the very best support from the Senior Management Team along with true succession planning for progression.