£21000 - £21500 per annum
- Salary: £21,000
- Location: Liverpool
- Holidays: 25 days
- Free on-site parking
Working with a leading retail company with plenty of scope for progression we are looking for a recent graduate to start an exiting career as a Data Analyst on a graduate program. Working in a team of 5 and reporting to the analytical director you'll be supported and giving different projects to analyse to improve the company's performance.
- manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- set up and maintain automated data processes
- identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business / Accountancy
- SQL experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.