Salary: £24,000 PA
Position: Full time, 8:30am - 5pm
My Client is looking for an experienced Business Insight who wants to apply their passion for data and databases in the role of a Junior Data Analyst in a rapidly growing industry. Working in a young vibrant team you will be made to feel part of the family in no time!
You will report to the Data Quality Team Leader, you will undertake exploratory data analysis, building and maintaining marketing databases, data preparation & manipulation/cleansing, production of data audits and reports for customers from a wide variety of business sectors.
Duties will include:
- Good VBA skills and proven experience of deploying VBA in Excel (essential).
- Must have a good working knowledge of at least one statistical program such as SAS, SPSS, PSPP, Minitab/Matlab, R and Python.
- Building and maintaining Relational Databases
- Data preparation, transformation and cleansing
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA) on data using statistical methods
- Use of statistical programs forecasting, descriptive or predictive modelling: methods include Chaid/decision tree, cluster analysis, regression modelling.
- Utilising marketing systems such as FastStats, Viper or similar for statistical analysis and reporting.
- The development and implementation of statistical models in a production environment.
- Development of bespoke analytical, management and marketing reports based on client requirements.
- Interpreting and presenting results and findings back to customers.
- Helping clients to manage their marketing activity more effectively.
- Numeric based degree
- Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms at need.
- Detail orientation and structured thinking
- Ability to exceed deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking ability
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.