My Client is looking for a data science modelling analyst to work in a fast-paced dynamic company. You will assist the Lead Data Scientist and report to the Head of Insight & Analytics. You'll deliver Advanced Analytics/Machine Learning/Statistical/Predictive Models to support the wider business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to use their skills to have a demonstrable impact on data.
- Work with Lead Data Scientist and Head of Insight & Analytics and stakeholders on the implementation, analysis and reporting of predictive and advanced analytics models.
- Be involved in maximising the potential for advanced analytics in delivering actionable insight, business uplift and revenue enhancement.
- Assist in monitoring the performance and maintenance of models in production.
- Ensure approach is sufficiently documented based on CRISP-DM or similar methodology.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical projects and/or research as required.
- Create and maintain static and interactive performance dashboards for various business stakeholders.
- Support the development of new data systems and processes and ensure these are utilised effectively within the team, identifying continual areas of improvement.
Experience and Skills
- A solid understanding of Advanced Analytics/Machine Learning/Statistical/Predictive modelling.
- Knowledge regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Experience of complex querying of databases (Ideally Microsoft SQL) and data manipulation with significant volumes of data.
- Experience working with advanced analytical/data mining tool(s). I.e. IBM SPSS Modeller, KMIME, R, SAS or similar (Ideally IBM SPSS Modeller).
- Proven ability to produce effective analysis with actionable insight.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience, ideally working with PowerPivot and data cubes.
- Flexible and responsive with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- University educated in statistical, business, marketing, mathematical or related field.
- Solid coding knowledge including Python/R/SQL
- Experience in a commercial, transaction-focused environment
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful, however, we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.