Due to expansion and continued growth, a large financial organisation based in Liverpool city center is now looking to add to their analyst team.
A bit about the role
As Financial Data Analyst you will design and run the processes to validate supplier billing and reconcile customer accounts in bulk, support the credit control cycle and provide financial KPIs and insights to the business.
What you'll need to do
- Dive into the data to understand how it flows through the systems and implement tools which enable them to validate large volumes of data.
- Support the introduction company-wide MI and KPIs which will measure the health of the business and alert us if something goes off track.
- Apply the analysis & problem-solving skills to enable to use the data to improve the processes and financial performance.
- Design, implement and run the process for validating supplier billing in bulk. Ensuring the process provides a useable output that can be used to reconcile customer accounts and provide visibility to the business.
- Support the Customer Operations team with reconciling customer accounts and issuing final statements.
- Provide regular reporting to the Senior Management team on financial KPIs and collections performance.
- Use data outputs to drive focus and workloads through the Customer Operations department, with the use of KPI metrics for supplier billing, account reconciliation and credit control.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may arise to meet the needs of the business.
What they want from you
- Experience using Microsoft Access/SQL databases
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing large volumes of data
- An understanding of complex processes
- The ability to use data to gain insights and present solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- The ability to understand and interpret financial data
- The desire to have a positive impact
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- A calm and professional working manner
- Experience of working in a financial environment
- Previous experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience building reporting solutions
- Preferred - financial qualification such as AAT/CIMA