A brilliant new role for a Cost Finance Manager in Lancaster has come up with a great chance to join a thriving, ambitious business with lots of progression
Operating in a niche manufacturing sector, this business thrives on innovation and constant improvement in order to succeed. With a strategy to grow both organically and via acquisition over the next 3 years, this is a great time join a forward thinking business.
The key responsibilities of this Cost Finance Manager role based near Lancaster will be as follows:
- Implement real standard costing system
- Develop variance reporting system to report of monthly manufacturing variances including improved labour efficiency reporting
- Develop a margin and stock reporting system
- Work with the most senior stakeholders in the business to drive growth
- Business partner with operations and commerical teams daily
- Provide high-level analysis and reporting of actual manufacturing costs against standard costs, and collaboratively working with stakeholders to improve business performance to maximise profit
The ideal candidate for this Cost Finance Manager will have
- Good understanding and previous experience of standard costing within a manufacturing environment.
- Highly IT literate - Advanced excel would be an advantage.
- Preferably CIMA qualified
- Management potential - an ambitious candidate who is looking to progress quickly in a fast paced organisation
- Ideally have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills