My client is a large PLC organisation based near Preston are an experienced MI Analyst to join their business to assist in analysing, designing and implementing solutions across the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production and development of various MI reports and analysis. This role will involve advanced analysis and manipulation of data within Excel & SQL, producing reports and analysis on the performance of the business.
Duties will include:
- To ensure that the business areas get information quickly and easily through the production of BAU reports.
- Understand the companies data and MI and how it is used within the business
- Design and implement data integration routines and data models
- Accurate and timely production and analysis of MI, articulating the causes of trends and recommending any remedial action required.
- Ensure information can be easily accessed and is appropriate to the needs of the various user communities within the business
- Encourage a culture of sharing information, knowledge, and ideas and promote expertise in finding and managing information
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Phycology, Physics etc.
- Excel including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP's and VBA
- Experience of data extraction from multiple sources for reporting purposes.
- Experience with SQL is essential
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
If this is something of interest, please apply direct with an updated CV or contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 for further details.