Management Accountant - CIMA / ACCA / Part Qualified
About the role
A large Hospitality Company are looking to recruit a tenacious, driven Management Accountant to work on a permanent basis from their head office in Preston, Lancashire.
- As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the completion of Monthly Management Accounts
- P&L, Balance sheet, variance analysis, development spend and return
- Monitor and report on development costs on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and report on actual performance to business plan
- Run and deliver the budgets and forecasts
- Complete a variety of financial projects
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, VAT and analysis for tax computations.
- Build strong working relationships with key business partners across the business across functions.
- Continuously improvement- developing/ inputting into improvement of existing practices across the Division and assisting with the development of Management Information across the division.
- Support the wider finance function, to aid in the delivery of accurate financial management information and adding value across the business.
What do you need as a Management Accountant
- As a strong Management Accountant you will demonstrate the ability to build strong sustainable relationships quickly.
- Strong academic achiever.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Excel- intermediate level.
- A self- starter and be able to work effectively as both part of a team and independently, requiring limited supervision
Working for us
Team fit is crucial for the desired Management Accountant to work with in this lean, busy team who will offer some training, the right candidate will have a good attitude, strong work ethic and motivation and tenacity is key!
They offer a number of benefits including flexi working hours, on site parking and other built in benefits
Who we are
A Fast-growing organisation with the hospitality industry, with their highly skilled team, long-standing heritage enabling us to deliver to a high client and customer demands.
If you are an experienced Management Accountant and looking for a progressive role and have the existing relevant experience required, please apply with your updated CV and a current contact number.