Up to £19500 per annum
HR Assistant Part Time (20-30 hours compressed hours considered)
The position is for generalist with a focus on HR administration and advisory support along the employee lifecycle - from recruitment and induction through to exit interviews. The post holder will work very closely with the HR Advisor and Finance Director.
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the HR department
- Production of contractual correspondence: to include offer letters and contracts, reports, forms, and other documents, new starter packs, requesting and tracking references.
- Ensure that all aspects of the new starter, leavers and other related processes and paperwork are completed correctly
- Maintain all employee files and records (both manual and electronic).
- Promptly respond to all information requests in accordance with HR policy and procedure
- Manage outsourced HR system
- Support managers with effective recruitment and selection campaigns
- Support and process all HR aspects of payroll
- Support and deliver Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Support review and update of all policies in line with current legislation and best practice including handbook
- Support HR Projects
- Highly skilled administrator, with experience working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively (written and verbal) at all levels
- Proven ability to multitask
- Relevant working knowledge of HR best practice, employment law and policies
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a varied and busy workload
- L3 CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification
For further information please call Peter on 01772 278078
Due to the high level of applicants if you have not heard from us in 7 days of application unfortunatly you have not been succesful.