Looking for Data Analyst Graduate Jobs in Altrincham? Want to work for a leading pharmaceutical firm who have been experience growth in headcount and revenue? Apply for this Graduate Data Analyst job in Altrincham today.
You will work within a team full of data specialists and will analyse the behaviour of your clients and customers. This will give you an opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of the business to truly understand how data is vital to any organisation and your clients.
- Management of Campaigns by setting up, monitoring, planning strategies and analysing performance to identify improvements and KPI Trends
- Data Production which will be collecting, tracking and recording data, troubleshooting tracking and merging multiple sources of data. You will be up-skilled on tools such as Alteryx, Tableau and SQL .
- Overall Reporting which involves advising the team and clients on campaign performance and providing insight into appropriate solutions to any issues encountered.
- Learning new data tools to depict data for your clients and for the business you work for.
- Educated to degree level in any analytical subject: Physics, Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar related subjects which will highlight your ability to analyse extensive amounts of data
- Proficiency with excel is a must as you will be using this to construct reports.
- Strong and clear communication skills as this will help explain your ideas across all areas of the business.
- Outstanding attention to detail as you will be analysing tremendous amounts of data.
Looking for Data Analyst Jobs in Cheshire and want to work for a leading employer in Altrincham? Apply now.