My Client are a leading Financial Services company based in Spinningfields Manchester, they are currently recruiting for a high calibre graduate to join their finance team as a group graduate accountant. The role will provide a great opportunity for someone with a Upper 2:1 degree or higher, to start a career with a truly progressive company.
The roles duties include:
- Assist and support the Group Management Accountant and the Group Internal Reporting Manager in the production and delivery of internal based reporting activities:
- Consolidated monthly management accounts and associated materials
- Annual budget, three-year plan and any in-year reforecast
- Monitoring of KPIs and reporting on drivers of change
- Lender and other external stakeholder material
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support strategic objectives of the CFO
- Modelling financial impact of group wide projects
- Assist in the production of month end for head office legal entities
What we want from you…….
- Strong A-Levels (minimum BBB)
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Accounting, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
The fun bits you will get!
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given in either the ACCA or ACA based on preference
- In-house training
- Company profit related bonus
- A relaxed casual working environment
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly, but we wish you all the best in your job search.