£35000 - £40000 per annum
My Lancaster based client are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager to join their team. With superb commuter links and on-site parking this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
Responsible for a team of 6, the role is part of the senior management team and involved in strategic planning for the success of the business.
Duties will include :
- Manage a team of payroll administrators, provide training and coaching to team members assists in monitoring workloads and high standards of work, quality and organisational performance is achieved.
- Manage and be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Ensure compliance is kept up to date and work closely with the compliance manager.
- Responsible for all payroll related mergers and acquisitions.
- Make improvements to payroll set up and internal audit process
- Ensure all HMRC responsibilities are completed, PAYE, P11'd etc
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met and reported to the SMT and Operations Director
- Ensure all auto enrolment obligations are met for Umbrella and Payroll Bureau.
A highly competitive salary is on offer as well as flexible working and discounted gym membership.