My client is one of the UK's most successful professional services companies, and they are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join their growing team in Liverpool. They are looking for a talented and ambitious Graduate from a numerical background.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- General administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Benefits of this job:
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given CIMA/ACCA
- 33 days' holiday
- In-house training
- Company profit related bonus
If you are interested in these fantastic opportunities based in Liverpool please apply directly with an updated CV.