Junior Data Analyst - Preston - £18K
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will work cross-functionally for a fast-growing start-up that is known for having an amazing company culture. As the company continues to soar in growth, you will have the ability to work on a range of exciting projects and make an effective impact.
Your day to day will consist of…
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation to drive continuous improvement.
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
What we want from you…
- SQL and Python preferable
- Min 2:1 degree in STEM subject
- Strong communicator
It's a bonus if you have!
- Previous experience presenting information to key stakeholders
- Proficient use of VBA's
- Previous experience using SAS
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI and Cloud collaboration solutions
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- 21+ days holiday + bank holidays ( up to 31 plus banks with promotions)
- Pension plan.
- Quality training provided directly from the team.
- Regular incentives such as lunches, nights out and social events.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful, however, we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.