£26000 - £28000 per annum
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks daily along with other office administration duties if required.
You will also process day-to-day business transactions, such as accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expenses, and all bank reconciliation.
The successful applicant should be familiar with all accounting procedures, have a flair for numbers, be very organised, and have impeccable time management.
Raising sales delivery notes, sales invoices, matching customer receipts to sales invoices and reconciling sales ledgers Sending statements to customers Processing supplier invoices ready for payment, matching invoices to goods received notes and reconciling purchase ledger Liaising with suppliers and customers.
Assisting the directors and managers with ad-hoc information requests
· Proven accounting experience: -
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and accounting procedures
· Competency in Excel, Word, Emails, etc
· Competent using SAGE 50
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks.
· Experience in managing multiple bank accounts.
· Data entry and word processing skills
· Well organised
For further information please call Peter on 07928592504
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters