£35000 - £45000 per annum + dependant on experience
Pre Covid 19 we were approached by our client to recruit Junior Data Analyst. Having contacted them, they have asked us to carry on sourcing candidates for this position so interested candidates should still apply. See details of the role below.
A national business based with offices in Central Manchester and Leeds are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their data analytics and modelling team. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious analyst!
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record developing and applying modelling and data analytics solutions, in addition to exceptional experience of developing and applying data systems to pull together disparate datasets.
- Experience of planning and managing projects/programmes of work, developing and managing script for repeatable analysis along with the use of statistical techniques to find trends and insight from data is essential.
- You must have the ability to develop complex technical outputs and offer input to the development of strategies, plans and business cases.
- Hands-on exploration of data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative driven insights to recommend potential avenues to the business teams.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1) - not essential if you have relevant experience
- Ideally looking for 3+ years' experience within a similar role
- We're looking for a self-motivated individual with an analytical mind set and strong, proven analytical expertise, who is comfortable working quickly and under pressure to support our management teams
- You must have advanced Excel capabilities but additionally knowledge of the following software is an advantage: SQL, Power BI, Python, Tableau and R.
- You must be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of the role?
- 35 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Various other benefits
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Central Manchester and Leeds, please apply with an updated CV.