Pre Covid 19 we were approached by our client to recruit a number of positions. We have contacted them and they have asked us to carry on sourcing candidates for this position so interested candidates should still apply. Candidates already registered with Agility Resourcing will already being considered.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Management Accountant to play a key role in the continued growth of one of the areas fastest growing businesses.
You will need to use your passion for finance to provide excellent Management Reporting and Control to assist in the delivery of statutory accounts, monthly reporting and other external reporting within agreed timetables.
- Accountability for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities
- Cash flow analysis
- Monitor relevance and accuracy of the different sources of information
- Manage the monthly closing of the ledgers ensuring the financial data accuracy
- Manage all internal expenses
- Liaise with external service providers and monitor expenditure
- Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of the VAT return
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA ideally with a background in manufacturing
- Knowledge of budget monitoring and account preparation/reconciliation
- Well- developed organisational, decision making, problem- solving, time management and prioritisation skills
- Competent user of relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Up to £36,000 pa
- Up to 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Onsite parking with great commuter links