An exciting opportunity has become available at one of Cumbria's fastest growing companies. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will provide leadership and support to the Credit Control team with emphasis on providing and identifying process improvements and efficiencies to the department.
Duties will include :
- To support & mentor the Invoicing and credit control support team in the day-to-day running of the function
- To maximize revenues by establishing and maintaining processes to achieve full monthly invoicing of completed jobs
- Responsibility to manage resources to ensure the company meets deadlines for month end cut-off
- Ensure accrued revenues convert into sales invoices as efficiently as possible to ensure we are controlling the company DSO days
- Establish processes and maintain accurate collation of job costs through efficient and consistent job charge entry, project time sheet entry, technician expenses and weekly timesheets, ensuring that these are allocated within the relevant financial month
- Ensure all credit control areas are being reviewed on a regular basis and action any problematic invoices to reduce company debtors. Ensuring payment dates are challenged when they do not comply with agreed credit terms
- Ensuring the credit control ledger is regularly distributed to operational management, with any problem accounts being highlighted on a more regular basis
- Ensure invoices submitted to external customer are correct and compliant with their needs, to reduce the volume of returned invoices
As the successful Credit Control Manager will possess a previous track record motivating and managing teams and will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a career driven Credit Manager to demonstrate your skills and develop your career in a growing organisation. A highly competitive salary is on offer plus above average benefits package.
Interviews are being arranged via video link in line with the current climate.