£80000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on experience
Are you a leader in Data with passion for innovation? My client are looking for someone to lead the development and delivery of analytical modelling, appraisal and assurance frameworks, tools and associated technical support services ensuring the continual provision of timely and relevant services and solutions to regional and national stakeholders to underpin strategic decision-making.
- Lead, motivate and develop a diverse functional team of senior specialists and managers, setting objectives, managing performance and ensuring that all employees have the necessary skills to deliver organisational and service objectives.
- Act as programme/project sponsor and provide oversight to a portfolio of programmes/projects identifying interdependencies and opportunities.
- Act as the leading technical expert for a data analysis, modelling, appraisal and assurance, providing advice and expertise on all technical matters, in order to develop capacity and capability within the business and partner organisations across the North of England.
- Develop operating plans/resource plans for all data analysis, modelling, appraisal and assurance frameworks, tools and services, ensuring plans are effectively communicated to senior leaders customers, stakeholders, partners, meeting their requirements and supporting organisational strategic objectives.
- Lead design of strategic analysis from complex data sources, identifying key themes and requirements to develop strategic modelling solutions and/or a comprehensive evidence base to support policy and strategy development, wide strategic economic case making or strategic programme decision-making.
- Develop and agree budgets for the service, managing and monitoring outcomes to ensure that resources are appropriately deployed and ensure that financial targets are met.
- Develop strong relationships with a wide range of external partners and stakeholders across the North of England and nationally, working with external bodies to identify regional challenges, contribute to decision-making and support the development business case making.
- Salary up to £87k
- Pension contribution £17%
- Flexible working
- Holiday entitlement potential for 53 days
If interested please apply with an updated CV for review.