Due to recent success a leading and highly unique business based on the outskirts of Preston are looking for an experienced Head Of Finance to join their team.
Reporting directly into the Chairman, the successful candidate will play a key role in developing the business and moving it forward. This role will therefore be perfect for an individual who is very ambitious and shares the companies passion for growth.
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Managing cash flow and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Managing a team of 5
- Production of regular cash flow forecasts for submission to board of directors
- Supervise and manage finance department staff, motivate and lead team members, providing helpful feedback
- Establish and implement financial reporting and control systems
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Build a strong working relationship with key stakeholders.
- Fixed asset management
- Assist the Managing Director in all other ad-hoc duties.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Background managing and developing a team.
- Strong system knowledge
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels