Up to £35000 per annum
Internal Investment Accountant
30 hrs per week flexi
£35,000 pro rata
We are delighted be working with one of the UK's best-known and trusted household brands established over 100, with a wide "Variety" of products. Due to increased investment, they are now seeking a new team member to join their finance team to take control of monitoring and reporting on all internal investments.
- To ensure that adequate control and management of the asset register is undertaken using detailed knowledge of SAP's Fixed Asset Management Module.
- To be a key contact for the Investment Project Team, providing guidance and direction.
- A Key user, responsible for developing and producing reports via SAP to monitor and analyse costs, report on variations, and provide regular forecasts.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of Investment Application paperwork and that all disposals are captured and recorded correctly.
- Ensuring timely completion of month-end reports relevant to the UK Business and providing data for external parties where required Tax advisors and HMRC.
- Constant development of existing tools and processes to enable efficient support to the project team.
- A CIMA or ACCA qualified / part qualified professional, with at least three years' experience in a Management Accounting role, in a medium-sized manufacturing company, preferably within an FMCG organisation.
- Previous Fixed Asset accounting and project experience would be an advantage.
- A confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of staff and to build strong trusted working relationships both within and outside your area of work.
- Practical and self-motivated, you will have excellent planning and organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within a rapidly changing environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience of computerised financial systems, sound working knowledge of excel, and integrated business systems (SAP desirable), demonstrating the ability to provide accurate data reporting and analysis.
If this position is of interest to you, please call Peter on 01772 278078