A fast growing manufacturing company are looking to recruit, in a newly created position a Qualified Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a Senior Appointment and experience working at Board Level would be an advantage.
A summary of duties will include :
- Management of the business finance function, taking a lead in people and professional development, whilst promoting a culture of strong performance
- Production of monthly Management Accounts and Board packs
- Ongoing cash flow forecasting
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Management of Sales, Purchase and General Ledgers.
- Review financial deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- External accountant support including VAT and year-end accounting functions
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- To manage, measure and report on department KPIs.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Strong IT skills and previous experience in ERP system implementation would be an advantage. In return my client is offering potential equity in the coming years as well as opportunity to become Director over the next 5 years.