£18000 - £24000 per annum
based in Skelmersdale, however, until further notice, you will be required to work remotely.
- Creating and posting sales invoices
- Liaising with customers to ensure cash is received in a timely manner
- Processing purchase invoices
- Supplier reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation. Accruals, prepayments etc
- To ensure banks and cashflows are accurate and reconciled.
- To provide appropriate additional analyses to support the accounts and any ad hoc analysis as required.
- Liaise with operations teams for any reports/information required
- To assist in the year-end audit including supporting schedules.
To apply for these positions you must have:
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills
- Confident and capable communicator of finance matters
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions
On Site Parking
Flexi Time (core hours 10-4 Monday to Friday)