My client is a financial services organisation who have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently (2018-2020 graduates only) with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career in an analytical field.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation
Your day to day will consist of...
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key external groups
What we want from you…
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
- Ideally you will drive and have your own transport
What's on offer...
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to study for professional qualifications
- Competitive salary
- 10% salary increase following successful probation period
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please apply direct with an updated CV.