This is a superb opportunity for a highly experienced Payroll Manager to join a fast paced business, based on the outsirts of Lancaster with excellent commuter links to the M6.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for a team of 6 with duties to include :
- Manage a team of payroll administrators
- Provide training and coaching to team members assists in monitoring workloads and high standards of work, quality and organisational performance is achieved
- Manage and be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Keep up to date with regulations/legislation that are relevant and action where necessary working closely with the senior management team
- Responsible for all payroll related mergers and acquisitions.
- Make improvements to payroll set up and internal audit process and assist with internal and external audit requests
- Ensure all HMRC responsibilities are completed, PAYE, P11'd etcEnsure all auto enrolment obligations are met
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business
Successful candidates will have experience ideally in both bureau and industry and be confident in communicating across all levels. On site parking, secure Covid working conditions are on offer on top of an attractive salary.