Our client based in Altrincham is recruiting for a Graduate Tax Analyst to start immediately. This role is responsible for analysing the costs attributed to the R&D projects, the submission of the R&D reports and relevant other amendments required to ensure the R&D claims are processed in line with HMRC legislation and guidelines. Ensuring the client receives all benefit that is due and is obtained within HMRC guidelines and appropriate to the client's expectations.
This role offers progression, bonus based on personal and company performance, as well as full study support.
- Completing cost summaries and tax return submissions/amendments in a way which follows company processes, expectations and checks to maximise client benefit, accuracy and due diligence.
- Understands the company's objectives and priorities, and how own work fits into these.
- Able to communicate and instruct, effectively and accurately with the client and internal and external stakeholders (g. internal TAMs or external accountants) regarding technical aspects of the claim related to the TA role to ensure the benefit from the claim is correct.
- Responsible for identifying any relevant process amendments that are required to ensure high levels of diligence within the process.
- Strong computer and IT skills to include data processing, typing and internet research abilities with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working with credit control and finance to establish accurate and timely processing of client billing, as well as communicating the basis of this to clients in an effective manner
- Starting salary of £20,000 with a further £6kp.a. OTE from bonuses.
- Full study support
- Great progression plans
- Working from home
If you are interested in this role, please click apply with your most up to date resume